The Iowa Automobile Dealers Association Hall of Fame recognizes, honors, and celebrates the lifetime achievements of dealers and association leaders throughout a career dedicated to excellence in Iowa’s automobile industry.
Edmund Elbert, Whittemore
John Falb, West Union
Marvin Hartwig, Iowa City
Warren McEleney, Clinton
Charlie Zook, Sioux City
Gary Thomas, West Des Moines
Jim West, Des Moines
George Grask, Cedar Rapids
John McEleney, Clinton
Eligibility and Selection
In order to be eligible for the Hall of Fame, a dealer must have served the industry in at least three major leadership positions. The qualifying positions are:
- NADA President/Chairman
- American Truck Dealers Chairman
- Iowa’s NADA Director
- IADA President/Chairman
- IADA Insurance Management Board Chairman
- NADA PAC/ICAR Chairman
- Iowa Automobile Dealers Foundation for Education President
- National Winner or Finalist for the TIME Dealer of the Year Award
- National Winner or Finalist of the ATD/Heavy Duty Trucking Truck Dealer of the Year Award
Others who have distinguished themselves as worthy of the award are also eligible.
Nominees are eligible for selection by the IADA Executive Committee two years after they meet the minimum requirements. The award will be presented at the IADA Annual Meeting.